Wednesday, August 13, 2008

100 Species in Two Days

Although it took three to get them all posted. lol

The first day's pictures (1-69) were all taken in our yard. The second day's pictures were all taken about a half-mile away...with the exception of the black walnut tree, which I had to re-take and took in our neighbour's back yard, and the dogwood tree, which I haven't re-taken yet...but will try to get today, and it will be about a quarter-mile anyway.

I have other (better in some cases) pictures to add, too, and I'll add what I know and what I've learned since starting this project, but I *really* wanted to get the 100 named and posted. If I find other interesting plants, I may post them, too.

3 comments:

Sarah Conrad Sours said...

Oh. My. Goodness.

You are amazing!!!

Thank you for joining the Challenge--you are an inspiration!!!!!!

Sarah

Paige said...

Aww, thanks. : )

Christina said...

Great to see all the photos and know It Can Be Done. Congratulations!